Re: [udig-devel] Looking for 'net.refractions.udig.project.internal.Policy' in uDig 1.1RC6

Hi Magna,

We changed to use the eclipse Internationalization which is much simpler and nicer than the system we were using before. Change it to Messages. And instead of calling bind with a string. Reference the static variable with the same name as the string(all . are changed to _).

Jesse