[udig-devel] rc5 sdk

Hi Jesse,

The RC5 works great! The vector drowning is finally quick enough even under my Ubuntu Linux and it's good news also for 'Transformation' plugin. Are you going to make also the SDK release? After some tunning under this version I would like to publish 'Transformation' plugin at the community site.

I've also finished my work on Krovak projection witch should fix the bug http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-623
The code is in the GeoTools trunk. (We've changed few e-mail few weeks ago) - so what is the way how to bring it into uDig?

Cheers,
Jan.

Back to the top