Re: [udig-devel] How to build UDIG from source code??

Hello jody,
I am working on Linux 64 bit machine.
I installed 64-bit version of eclipse only.
But i am not able to launch Udig application from that eclipse.
Is there 64-bit version of Udig.
Thnaks in advance
regards
vamsee movva
On 9/27/06, Jody Garnett <jgarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
vamsee movva wrote:
> Hi jody
> thanks for immediate reply.
> I read that tutorials.
> But my machine is 64-bit, i think that created problems. am i correct??
Problem? Oh I see - you probably did not see a 64 bit SDK generated for
you to download? Following the Project+Quickstart should work for you
(it describes building uDig from the source code).

What platform are you looking to code against (mac / pc / linux?)
Jody