Re: [udig-devel] uDig features

Hi Aileen, I have evaluated uDig 3 weeks ago, our objective was "Editing
Tools". and I can resolve part of your questions. The existing edition
features are in development and many new features require to be developed.
Nowadays, our enterprise are in inception phase to develop the following
features: buffer, split, merge, parallels, trim.

We evaluated many product thinking in technical features and maintenance
costs, we think that uDig project will delivery a competitive product.

Regards,

--
Mauricio Pazos
Director