Re: [udig-devel] logging uDig

Hi,

uDig uses the eclipse logging.  By default there is some logging.  You can find the log in the About Menu.  Go to Help>About.  Then in the Dialog press "Configuration Details" butten then the View Error Log.

There is another way to get more complete logging.  It has to do with tracing.  It will output information into the console if you run uDig from the console.  You have to run in debug mode.  I haven't played with it too much outside of the eclipse development environment.  But here's a starting point for you:

Jesse