[udig-devel] Bugs in RC3 candidate

Hi everyone,

I didn't have any email during my vacation or at least most of it, but I did have my laptop around. So while little Somea was taking naps I would occasionally work on uDig. The good new is that during last week I fixed the following issues:

1.  Project Explorer not updating.
2.  Add layers sometimes adds multiple copies
3. Add to New Map action in CatalogView has different naming conventions.
4.  Add to Current Map doesn't use same code as add layer
5.  Layer#getGeoResource() can deadlock in Display thread.
6.  TableView never derigisters listeners.
7.  TableView selection doesn't do anything

That's all I can remember right now.

I'm currently going through the walkthroughs to make sure they are up to date. I will post new versions as soon as I'm done that. And will release uDig 1.1.RC3.

Jesse

Back to the top