[udig-devel] More on catalog

I had another thought for the catalog api. The notion of "refreshing" a handle. Basically telling the handle to throw away any cached information such as a capabilities document, authentication credentials, etc...

I had a case for this a while back when I did the PutStyle experiment. Basically refreshing the style list from the server which is communicated in the capabilities document. ( although a better a solution is to do the associated "GetStyles" request, but besides the point :)).

-Justin

--
Justin Deoliveira
The Open Planning Project