[udig-devel] Adding a JPG/JGW in an opened map...

Hi,
I am creating a plugin making possible to open an image (and then to create a
world file, like a jgw for example).
This plugin should import scanned map, then with scale, scan resolution, and a
reference point (users can click on a point on the image of which they know gps
or utm coordinate) , i create the world file...

I have the code to open and create a map of this image, but i want to be able to
add an image to the current opened map, in a way to have some 'stuck' scanned
image in one Map...

My code is :

URL url = new URL("file:///"+imageFilePath);
				List<IService> services =
CatalogPlugin.getDefault().getServiceFactory().acquire(url);
				IGeoResource resource = services.get(0).members(null).get(0);
				ApplicationGIS.createAndOpenMap(Collections.singletonList(resource));

What is the code to do what i want please ?

Back to the top