Re: [udig-devel] Search Server

Very nice paul. That helps search tons. In order to make it even more useable I have made the view capable of updating incrementally as well. It does not stream information from your google search but it will show the results from the cgdi search before completing the google search. Between the two fixes we have a useable search again!

Next is streaming parsing of the google search right ;)

Jesse