[udig-devel] ESRI SDE

Hello,

There is an plug-in for ESRI SDE support in Udig. I‘d like to know how did you guys figured out how SDE communicates, and how to use it programmatically. I tried to find some documentation about SDE but all i found was user tutorials and other stuff like what buttons to push... Did you just dumped TCP protocol and analyzed protocol data to figure out the way, or maybe I just searched in the wrong places. If anyone could paste some links about SDE technical documentation, like database table structures, programming interfaces and etc I would be very thankful.

Thanks.

Back to the top