[udig-devel] Editing the coordinate of a feature

Hi,

I'm currently using uDig 1.1M7. I am trying to change the location of a feature using the Feature Editor.
I've tried selecting the feature and then using the Default Feature Editor to edit the coordinate values of
the feature (under Default Geometry). In doing this, two dialogs come up saying an error has occured.
It says to check the error log but I don't know where that is. In the console it prints several of these messages:

Unhandled event loop exception
Reason:
java.lang.NullPointerException

Can anyone help with this? Thanks.