Re: [udig-devel] ArrowSelection

The tool extends SimpleTool which uses the normal eclipse drag and drop mechanism.  Whatever is "currently selected" is dragged and dropped.  I have added a framework recently so the currently active tool can provide the mapeditors selection.  So you can have you icon be the selection in the map editor and if your tool extends SimpleTool it will automatically drag and drop it.

Jesse