[udig-devel] SVN down

Subversion seems to be down at the moment. It is giving an error "Could not open the requested SVN filesystem".

We had the same error today with our SVN repository and found that after somone had done a svnadmin backup command as the root user some files in the "db" directory of the repository had the owner changed to root.

This caused problems when using it through Apache. A simple chown fixed this.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
Mark

begin:vcard