[udig-devel] Re: DIVA GIS looks great!

Jody & Reinhard,

Thank you for the explanations. I hope the DIVA-GIS team keeps this
list up to date on its progress. I'll be interested in watching out
for linkages with the openModeller
(http://openmodeller.sourceforge.net) crowd, too (I'm not part of it,
I just keep track of these types of projects).

Cheers,

-Emilio

> Simon, Reinhard (CIP) wrote:
> > Hi Jody,
> >
> > thanks very much for the compliments! And thanks to you and the uDIG team
> > for a great platform to start with.
> > The download of the latest DIVA-GIS version on http://research.cip.cgiar.org/diva/index.php
> > was somewhat hidden; I updated the links. Anyway, I am working on a new web-site
> > that will replace the former one (preview here: http://research.cip.cgiar.org/confluence/display/divagis/Home).
> >
> Any chance you could make any of the flash videos available? While there
> are screen snaps on that page the fun only starts
> when we get to see you process data...
>
> Jody

Back to the top