Re: [udig-devel] GeoWidgets update

Jody Garnett wrote:

Matthias Basler wrote:

To Jody: You told me some time ago that you had something to contribute to GeoWidgets. If it is related to the styling dialog (ColorBrewer?), now is a good time. Pleas contact me with the details so I can make a judgement of the steps involved for integrating it and can help you. Note the points below.

...we have added events to the geotools styling system, and the color brewer stuff is located there as well. If we can arange it after the uDig 1.1 release it would be nice to move the user interface code over to geo-widgets (but some
of that depends on meeting user interface guidelines etc...).

Hi Matthias,

Here's our implementation of the styling dialog, with respect to theming:

http://svn.geotools.org/udig/trunk/plugins/net.refractions.udig.style.sld/src/net/refractions/udig/style/sld/editor/StyleThemePage.java

The generateTheme() method uses the ColorBrewer class for its palettes, and the StyleGenerator class to craft up the contents:

http://svn.geotools.org/geotools/trunk/gt/ext/brewer/src/org/geotools/brewer/color/

ColorBrewer is stable, but StyleGenerator may be short-lived (needs a code review).

Anyways, check out 1.1.M6 which should be out in a couple hours with the latest tweaks...

Cheers,
Cory.

Back to the top