[udig-devel] Re: two questions

Jody Garnett wrote:

5. Hit apply and watch your points show up

PROBLEM: When I hit apply the screen refreshes, but no change takes effect. I double checked a couple times - Cory is the XML tab read only right now? I have now confirmed this by exporting out the file (after an apply) and seeing the content as it was before modification in the XML page.

Yes -- discovered and fixed that bug yesterday, so it will work again in the M5 release (tonight?).

Cheers,
Cory.

Back to the top