Re: [udig-devel] Bug in Walk Through 2 Tuturial

Will try and let you know what is happening...

On 2/13/06, Jesse Eichar <jeichar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Why don't you click on the layer in the Layers View again.  I know that there is a bug with the activation code.  It is a little dumb at the moment.

Clint Lewis wrote:
http://udig.refractions.net/docs/GeoServerInstallAndEditing-1.1.pdf

I am busy doing the Udig walk through tuturial 2 and I get to the point
23) Select the Hole Edit Tool.

But here I cannot select the "Hole Edit Tool" option? It is disabled.
So why is this so?

Thanks

--
Kind Regards,