[udig-devel] Re: [Geoserver-devel] latest geoserver and DnD get capabilities urls

Chris Holmes wrote:

Doh!  Sorry, Justin cleaned up the page since it had turned in to a big
mess.  I think it's fine to have the caps links on the front page, but
unfortunately I think it's going to have to wait till a 1.3.1 since we
already have downloads on sourceforge, and it will be confusing
figuring out who got what version if we just over write them.  We can
go for a 1.3.1 next week, which will end up right after we announce... I suppose we could hold the announcement and make a 1.3.0.1. But I
hate having so many point releases...
Understood - just clobbers our walkthrough instructions :-(

We will stick with the last release candidate for now. In the long term the GetCaps links may exist better on the demos page? Or we could make a proper patch that can be applied after
the install.

Sorry I thought we tested things out on our end very close to the release of 1.3.0 ... on the bright side if you can confirm the presence of SERVICE=WMS and SERVICE=WFS it will help with justin's DnD code
on the uDig side.

Jody

Back to the top