[udig-devel] Re: Udig 1.1 stable SDK

Desai, Biren P. wrote:
Hi Jody, I would like to play with most recent stable SDK of version 1.1. In the download section, I can only download 1.0.5 SDK. Can you please provide me the pointer where I can get the SDK for 1.1. I tried latest nightly build but ran into many problems.
I will appreciate your time.
No worries - I am doing the same thing myself!

You can find the "latest" SDK release under nightly builds, there is a link on the download page. I am working through the plugin tutorials based on the nightly SDK now. Much improved since last time I did this ;-) So any feedback on the direction would be great.

I have updated the download page to make the Nightly Builds more obvious.
Jody

Back to the top