[udig-devel] Browser in uDig

Jody Garnett wrote:

Omar Zevallos wrote:

Hi there, I have installed uDig 1.0.5, seems to me a wonderful tool. I would like to know if I can incorporate this tool to my WebSite to make search more complex. how?

UDig is an application, not an applet. If you need something in a browser can I recommend MapBuilder (included with a GeoServer download)....

Should mention that the converse is actually a really good approach (stick your website as a view in uDig), you can intercept clicks for special treatment - so some URLs like get capabilities requests get shown on the map (or more specifically context documents)...

For more details please see the latest 1.1.x milestone release ...

Back to the top