[udig-devel] Re: [Fwd: Problem with 1.0.5 udig SDK]

Thanks for forwarding this Paul, I will answer this on the developers list incase anyone else is running into trouble.

Mr Bartlett do you have the name of the file you downloaded, I am on windows this moment so the download link for me is:
- http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/udig-1.0.5-src.win32.win32.x86.zip

I have confirmed that this worked previously (and will do so again right now as I set up a new machine).

Jumping to the download directory I see:
- http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/udig-1.0.5-src.linux.gtk.x86.zip
- http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/udig-1.0.5-src.macosx.carbon.ppc.zip

I assume it is the linux download that is appearing corrupted? I have just set up linux on my laptop but it will be a bit of time before I figure out what to do ... has anyone else managed the sdk download in linux?

Jody