RE: [udig-devel] the letter for UDIG developers and architects.

Hello!

I'm not in a hurry at all.
It is just proposal and sharing ideas.

I understand that it is impossible to redirect the functionality
implementation that my customers need to the rest of UDIG team, I find and
implement various workarounds in context of existing architecture but always
think out about general approaches to do things.. and share these thoughts
with you.

The idea is very good - to clean up the code and test existing things and
make during next months as stable version of UDIG SDK as it's possible. It
would be good intermediate finish from my point of view. As a developer I
would like to have such version of SDK with latest improvements (editing
tools for example).

Vitali.