Re: [udig-devel] MapImpl rendermanager always null

Ouch really sorry. I was writing the email without the code beside me. In 1.1 the following code should work for you:

ApplicationGIS.getActiveMap().getRenderManager().getImage().

You can get the SDK for 1.1 at http://udig.refractions.net/nightly/uDig/latest/udig-SDK-win32-x86.zip.
Jesse

Tiago Silva wrote:

Hi,
PlatformUI doesn't have the getActiveMap() method (I can only find
PlatformUI in the eclipse libraries, is it supposed to have this method?).

Anyway if there is a method in 1.1, i'm really really interested ;). Can you
tell me how to get the currently rendered image in 1.1? Out of the box
solution please =/. I've been trying everything in 1.0 for more than a month
now and I still can't extract the currently rendered and displayed image,
from my plugin.

Best regards,
Tiago Silva