[udig-devel] IStyleConfigurator & rendering : more details

Hi,

Some precisions about my problem and my investigations.
First, I forgot to set the name of the style when putting it in the styleblackboard. Now, I am able to replace squares (for shp file representing points) with my icons. The problem is now that the rendering is not made when I want (i.e.I click the apply button of the styleView toolbar).

Here is the sequence of my actions and the rendering effects :
0a) I declare a configurator extension with styleId=myId.
0b) I declare a style extension with id=myId and underlying class returns Style.class on method getStyleClass.
1) I load a point shape file
2) I select the style view
3) I switch for "simple" configurator to "mine" configurator.
4) I set an image, configurator updates the style and put it into the styleblackboard.
5) I click on the apply button.
6) The shapefileFeatureRenderer gets the style from the styleblackboard with parameter Style.class 7) This method iterates over all styleContents and returns the first one that is assignable from the parameter class (Style.class). In my case, it is always the StyleContent that is already visible on screen that is returned. So I cannot see any difference on the map. 8) I switch to the "simple" configurator, modify the style, changing for example squares to circles.
9) I click on the apply button then I can see my icons.
10) If I switch to "mine" configurator, modify the image file name and apply, I can see my circles.

Here, I don't see how to resolve this problem by myself.
Thanks for your help.

Vincent

Back to the top