[udig-devel] IStyleConfigurator & rendering

Hi,

I want to display a layer made up of points with icons instead of well known names (square, circle ...). I created a new StyleContent and StyleConfigurator, updating the Style from the StyleBlackboard of the layer. I do not see any modification in the display when I click on the apply button. I can't see my icons instead of squares. What did I forgot to do ? I would rather say that I sometimes saw the icon but I don't know what I did, maybe when switching from the "simple" styleconfigurator to mine.

Thanks for your help

Vincent

PS : I found a bug in the geotools SLD Transformer that does not manage correctly the xlink:href attribute on onLineResource element of the SLD.

Back to the top