Re: [udig-devel] SLD utility class

Justin Deoliveira wrote:
Hi all,

I thought with all the action going on with styles on trunk I should jump in for some fun. So I ported a very useful SLD utility class that jody wrote from udig to geotools. It now lives in org.geotools.style.SLD.
I hope you mean - org.geotools.styling.SLD :-)
Udiggers, the SLDs class still lives and is now a subclass of SLD. I know, evil! It contains all the SWT specific stuff that was originally there.
Note the only thing added is some SWT specific Font stuff...

Jody

Back to the top