Re: [udig-devel] SDK Development Progress

No success today, but I have tried to dump most of my knowledge onto a page on the wiki:
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/SDK+Export+Procedure

I have also asked some of the important questions on the Eclipse newsgroups and am hoping for a helpful answer.

However, if I don't figure it out, I believe I can write a shell script to hack it up for me.

Richard

Jody Garnett wrote:
Sorry Richard, we should of said something. Our "discovery" was the "source" extension point, apparently a plug-in uses this to indicate that it has source code to the IDE to look at.
There are two reference pages in online help