[udig-devel] Re: Info center

Zitat von Jesse Eichar <jeichar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> The Info center is supposed to support multiple locales, could you
> verify that for me.  It is likely that I have set it up wrong.
>
> The link to the info center is http://udig.refractions.net/help

Hi Jesse, the Info center is indeed localized (German) for me, but all the
special German characters (ä, ö, ü, ß) are shown wrongly. So there is obviously
a character set issue.

The "Eclipse internal" pages, such as the start page ("Using the Eclipse help
system"), are not localized. This might look like a minor issue, but a foreign
reader will not realize the Infocenter is localized until he/she opens the Udig
user's guide. You might get a translated versions of the start page from the
Eclipse 3.1.1 language packs, but don't ask me about the details.

Matthias Basler
c9bama@xxxxxxxxxxx

This mail was sent through http://webmail.uni-jena.de

Back to the top