[udig-devel] SDK Quickstart (now w/ Developers Guide)

I just ran through a test of the SDK Quickstart, updated for Eclipse 3.1.1.

The quickstart now includes a copy of the developers guide (as a part of eclipse extras). I have attached a picutre, needless to say we have to run through the DEV space paying attention to page containment.

On the bright side the documentation is now available, and searchable within eclipse.
No problems to report with Eclipse 3.1.1.

Jody

GIF image

Back to the top