Re: [udig-devel] Source Code uDig

kleber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello all,

Somebody can teach to me as to make the Download of the Source Code of uDig for
the SVN, and import for the Eclipse, later compiling and executing?
I am not quite sure if you are asking:
- how to download the SDK release and start developing; or
- how to make a new SDK release for others to use?

So lets answer both questions :-)

When we make a new uDig release (actually a couple days layer when we remember) we go back to the udig.product file in the udig branding plug-in and hit release. This time though we check off the box that says include source code.

To use one of these SDK releases please follow the instructions on the SDK Quickstart (on the Documentation page).
-<http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/SDK+Quickstart>

This link is I admit part of the text of the documentation page, if you can think of a way for us to make this clearer for other please email back with your advice. Actually if this was not the information you were looking for also let us know.

Happy coding,
Jody

Back to the top