Re: [udig-devel] can I get help?

Hi Gaoang,

Here are some good starting points:

See our SDK quickstart to set up your development environment:
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/SDK+Quickstart

Some examples from the tutorials are linked to on this page:
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/Examples

The developer's guide is also a good place for information:
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/Home
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/Programmer%27s+Guide

General documentation for uDig:
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/Documentation

If you want to checkout the uDig source code (not necessary), see our
page on Subversion:
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/Source+Code

Hope this helps,

Richard