Re: [udig-devel] Getting the "programmer's manual"

Adrian Custer wrote:
On Thu, 2005-10-13 at 11:58 -0700, Jesse Eichar wrote:
There are a few concerns that you have raised. The online help isn't designed to be viewed as it is on the wiki. It is intended to be exported into eclipse

Great, I'd love to have the Programmer's Guide on this machine. How do I
do that?

Follow the instructions for Exporting Site Contents (bottom of this page)
-<http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/EN/Home>

Expect use the developer space:
-<http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/Home>

The *doc* plug-in plays host to these contents:
-<http://svn.geotools.org/udig/trunk/plugins/net.refractions.udig.doc/>

This plug-in is intended to be installed as part of the *eclipse_extras.zip* mentioned in the Quickstart. Note we also have the additional plug-in (like this one org.geotools.gtxml.codegen) that are intended for the eclipse developer, not the udig user.

I am not sure if we should mix & match in the plug-ins directory as we are doing now, or set up a special "devel" folder ...

Jody

Back to the top