[udig-devel] access point to map of katerina browser

I think this is directed toward Jessie but I am not sure.

I am building a class LocationView (extending SearchPart) that will tell the Map?? of the Katrina Browser plugin using a method showLocation(Feature). I need to know how th get back the map so i can use a command factory and tell it what to do. I found the following code in BookMarkAction

URI mapID = bookmark.getMap().getMapID();
IMap map = (IMap) (ProjectPlugin.getPlugin().getProjectRegistry().eResource() .getResourceSet().getResource(mapID,true).getContents().get(0));
PlatformGIS.openMap(map);
IViewportModel v = map.getViewportModel();

Would I do something similar?

Thanks.

--
Geordie Hobart