[udig-devel] Fwd: Re: [Geoserver-devel] Multiple simultaneous requests

Note: forwarded message attached.

__________________________________
http://mail.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message ---
> This is the first point of call - has anyone tested this? If not, the
>
> best way forward is probably to create unit tests and then run them
> against the trunk. Anyone looked at an easy way to do simultaneous
> queries in the unit testing framework?

TestGen4J can be used to automatically create JUnit tests, and then
Jester can be used to slightly change those JUnit tests. I haven't used
any of these tools, but someone might like to try them out to make sure
everything stays ok.

http://mail.yahoo.com

--- End Message ---

Back to the top