Re: [udig-devel] oracle status update

Hello!
Simon, now you are in the same point where I get myself when testing these
latest OraclePlugin -changes (see my last message 08.09.2005 with
oracle_npe2.txt attached), now we have exactly same NPE -errormessage.

I assume that you get the login -dialog visible and you can also enter
host, username, password and database information. After these you get the
drop-down menu labeled as Schema, populated with database tablenames. NPE
strucks when you enter Next -button? Am I correct?

Yours:
Jukka

"Simon Greener" <sgreener@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
09/09/2005 10:43
Please respond to User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS