Re: [udig-devel] oracle status update

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 08:04 , Jesse Eichar <jeichar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> sent:

>I've exported the oracle jars again for you to try.  I tried it and it
>worked, here is what I did:
>
>1.  Delete old net.refractions.udig.libs_1.0.1 directory
>2.  Delete net.refractions.udig.catalog.oracle_1.0.1.jar
>3.  Unzip the oracle.zip
>(http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/oracle.zip\) into plugins
>directory (double check that they are all there).
>4.  Run udig

Hi

Thanks all for their help/comments on this issue so far.

I tried running all the previous responses and this response with no luck.

After running uDig, and trying to add an Oracle layer, I get prompted to provide
ODBC and classes jars, but nothing works whatever files I seem to select.

What jars should I be using here?

MTIA

Rob

---- Message sent via Totalise Webmail - http://www.totalise.co.uk/ MAX Broadband 2Mb now just £17.99 a month plus 2 months free!