Re: [udig-devel] Re: DB2 and Oracle support

Simon Greener wrote:

Jukka,

Thanks for replying.

- only limited option's of read is supported (no write, or at least I was not able to write data back to oracle spatial), please correct me if I'm wrong?

I need to be able to write to Oracle 10.1 so I will check this once I have
a basic connection up and running.

Writing should be okay?

Now here is where I have a problem. Compile? I don't have Eclipse and I certainly don't have the experience or time to download and learn how to do all this.

Can you email your compiled versions directly to me at sgreener@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?

I am working on the geotools side today, and Jesse is is setting up the wizard to give you a chance to point it at the required plugins (like we do with DB2).

We will try and make an update available on the update site?

Jody

Back to the top