From: udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jody Garnett
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 11:39 AM
To: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
Subject: Re: [udig-devel] add arcsde layers wizard not going to "Next" screen

Cam Conrad wrote:

>After downloading uDIG 1.0.1 I didn't see ArcSDE as an option in the
>Add Layer wizard. Then I downloaded plugins from the uDIG interface, and
>I was able to see ArcSDE as an option. However, when I select it and
>click the "Next" button, nothing happens. All the other Add Layer
>options work, including PostGIS, DB2, Files, WMS, WFS. Any ideas? Thank
>you.

A User!

You are the missing link that is keeping ArcSDE from working.  We are
making use of the geotools library for our ArcSDE support - but lack
facilities for testing.  Back in the spring someone asked us for ArcSDE
support (so we placed it in) and then never got back to us.
Is there any chance you can send us your log? We may be able to gather
an idea where the problem is.
Jody