Re: [udig-devel] add arcsde layers wizard not going to "Next" screen

Cam Conrad wrote:

After downloading uDIG 1.0.1 I didn't see ArcSDE as an option in the
Add Layer wizard. Then I downloaded plugins from the uDIG interface, and
I was able to see ArcSDE as an option. However, when I select it and
click the "Next" button, nothing happens. All the other Add Layer
options work, including PostGIS, DB2, Files, WMS, WFS. Any ideas? Thank
you.
A User!

You are the missing link that is keeping ArcSDE from working. We are making use of the geotools library for our ArcSDE support - but lack facilities for testing. Back in the spring someone asked us for ArcSDE support (so we placed it in) and then never got back to us. Is there any chance you can send us your log? We may be able to gather an idea where the problem is.
Jody

Back to the top