[udig-devel] Geowidgets news: GeoWidgets 1.0.M1 released + doku

Hi developers,

Obviously I'm not on holiday yet. Our destination in the Alps got flooded by
some severe rainstoms and we didn't want to go on a canooing tour there. ;-)
Now we've found some spare destination. But this gave me the time to finish the
documentation.

GeoWidgets 1.0.M1 released + doku:

Good news: Another development snapshot is out: GeoWidgets 1.0.M1
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/geowidgets/)
You need to download the geowidgets package and most probable the
geowidgets-libs too, which contains GeoWidgets' dependencies (GeoTools, some of
it's dependencies and some Eclipse plugins for the JFace widgets).
The release contains only the more or less stable parts of the project.

Today I added some documentation to the release. It is both user and developer
guide in one PDF (I havn't yet tested Subversion's DocManager). I might have
forgotten some aspect, so, if you have questions mail me or tell me on the
list.

The Subversion repository is not yet up - I want to be very careful when loading
the code up. Besides that I'm not yet sure what the best way is to load an
existing project into the repository. I'll do that after the holiday, when I
have enough time to do it properly.

Matthias Basler
c9bama@xxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. I will probably not respond to the list till next week, since I don't
expect to have internet access on my holiday destination.

This mail was sent through http://webmail.uni-jena.de

Back to the top