[udig-devel] DB2 testing - major progress

This morning I managed to get this mostly working.

The dialog to locate the JDBC drivers is very nice - thank you. :-)

Various problems / peculiarities:

1. When exiting and restarting uDIG, the project/map/layer appears in the Projects pane but nothing is drawn. Clicking on 'Roads' (my layer) results in the message "Layer not rendered". From the Catalog pane I can see the layers and when I add it to a map, it is drawn ok.

2. After filling in all the fields on the DB2 connection dialog, I had to click "finish" twice to move on.

3. With the main-2.1.RC1.jar and db2-2.1.RC1.jar that were pulled into the uDIG lib directory, progressing from the connection dialog resulted in: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: User-Agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) 3.2.3