Re: [udig-devel] SVN Write Access

Here is the Community page (that includes instructions near the bottom):
-<http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/COM/Home>

And if there is anything else we can do to make life easier let us know. Right now we are working hard for a UDIG 1.0.1 and a SDK release (which should help a fair bit).

What do I need to do to get SVN write access? I have been working on a bookmarks
plugin that I would like to contribute to the community site. I also have
a fix for a bug in the PostGIS plugin (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-560)
that I would like to submit. Please let me know what I need to do, and the
proper procedures for committing changes.

Thanks,
Cole Markham