[udig-devel] uDig and osgPlanet - things that make you want to go hmmm....

Jody,

Good news about the potential of an OSX uDig. At lunch today we (OSSIM people) were talking about osgPlanet http://www.ossim.org/ tiki-read_article.php?articleId=3 and the fact that we need to wrap it in a nice gui with OGC widgets etc. The discussion turned to making it into an Eclipse plugin and running it with uDig. So far everything is built in C++ (libraries are osgPlanet, OSSIM, OpenSceneGraph, libwms and the usual suspects - GDAL, GeoTiff etc...). We are going to start taking a look at Eclipse/uDig etc to see if we can figure it out. Thoughts, pointers, comments?

Mark

Back to the top