Re: [udig-devel] New to uDig? Walkthroughs available ...

David Adler wrote:
Jody - this is super!

Glad you like it,

I am particularly interested in how people do on walkthrough2 (where GeoServer is used). Feedback is *greatly* appreciated.

The next step is to make little movies. And screensnaps
for the website. I have found that nobody understands how cool udig is until they see a link to a WMS dragged onto the screen.

BTW: These two are modified from the training course. We have days worth of similar material at the programming level. I am looking into setting up a training course for The Open Planning Project in New York (they are a Partner in uDig development, something you can tell by the number of bug reports Dave Blasby created). If that comes together perhaps you would consider attending?

Jody