Re: [udig-devel] Buddy Classloader and jdbc drivers

I'll take a peek.

David Adler wrote:

I've checked everything in.

Can you try it in Eclipse to see if net.refractions.udig.catalog.db2 can resolve the build-time db2-2.1.RC1.jar from net.refractions.udig.libs?

I''ve also checked in the fragment and plugin net.refractions.udig.libs.db2 - can you see if they make sense?

BTW, I enjoyed your PowerPoint with the photos - it is always nice to put a face to the names.

I'm taking vacation for the rest of the day.