Re: [udig-devel] Interesting look at the "new" Java XML stack

Jody,

You are correct that this code is used within uDig ... but I never
actually wrote the code, it was generated. The generator is included
in the JAXB library from sun.

As a side note for other implementors, I recomend using the code
generator, it takes care of everything, giving you one method to call
for each service request, really quite nice. That said, adding some
form of progress monitoring code would require modifying the generatod
code.

David