Re: [udig-devel] So, is the WMS fixed?

dblasby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Jody,

We spent some time tracking down why udig wasnt sending out correct WMS
request for other-than-4326 projections.  You thought it was because
the get capabilities was listing <SRS>EPSG:1</SRS><SRS>EPSG:2</EPSG>
instead of using the depricated way that mapserver does.
Hi Dave,
I did do a code review (see email earlier in the week) and the code looked correct. When I asked Richard he claimed that we had always supported both methods of specifying SRS.

Has this been tested or fixed?
So test yes, fixed I am not sure. I am not sure if the above theory was what was causing the problem.

It would be great if the next RC had it working!
The next release candidate is already out (on Friday), can you cut me a geoserver war to test against? I am pretty much working on nothing but geoserver and mapserver testing for the next while.

It is totally worth a download for the awesome rendering improvements (explicitly for shapefile) but also for generic rendering from say Postgis. We also spent a lot of time making the Drag And Drop code use the same workflow as the data wizards. While this is not as an exciting on paper, the wizards are much more usable now that they pay attention to what you are doing and remember a bit of history.

Jody

Back to the top