Re: [udig-devel] wms tests plugin

Nice to see more test cases. Hopefully you guys have made use of the
test harness for the catalog extensions, it should be easy to make a
fairly complete set of test cases using the generic tests.

For those of you that don't know, a while back I made a blak box suite
that only required you to declare (sub-class extension of junit
testcase) which portions of the test suite you wanted for the Catalog
interfaces. Just not sure it was ever fully implemented.

David