[udig-devel] Eclipse M7 and review of XML technology versions

The latest Eclipse (M7) is out, this is apparently their release candidate zero. They seem to have kept their promise of no API changes, and the speed improvements are starting to be felt.

We still make use of several beta XML technologies for our search service. Last time we harvested a "best of" list from the Java Web Services Developer Pack (JWSDP), this grouping of technologies has been released as version 1.5. There has been no movement on the websites for the technologies we are interested in here - JAXP, JAXRCP and SAAJ included with JWSDP.

Jody

Back to the top