Re: [udig-devel] udig causing Denial of Service attack (getlegendgraphic)

David Zwiers wrote:
This was brought up indirectly 3 months ago when Jody was regularily
crashing our test servers ... at that time we turned off the glyph
requests, and auto generated them (so for WMS it was always the same
icon).

If you turned them on, you may want to look into threading issues and
checking for when the layers actually change (some one was commitiing
to the wms catalog plugin ... they probably missed an assumption).

It may be more of a case of the ui code, not distingishing an "error" from "don't have the image yet".

Cheers, Jody

Back to the top